Winter Series Triathlon
TRIATHLON WINTER SERIES
8:30 am — 11:00 am
Pollok Beach, Nelson Mandela Bay
The Eastern Cape’s Winter Triathlon Series includes Standard / Sprint / Super-Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon events on a monthly basis during the Winter Months, alternating between a Saturday and a Sunday morning.
The Winter Triathlon Series is open to all, regardless of experience in triathlon, level of skill, athletic ability or fitness. If you enjoy multi-sport events then THIS ONE is definitely for you!
Register for each month’s race on the event website by just selecting the race distance and then on race day advising the registration team whether you will be taking part in the Triathlon / Duathlon versions.
SATURDAY 6th JUNE | SUNDAY 5th JULY | SATURDAY 1st AUGUST | SUNDAY 6th SEPTEMBER
The Series will feature the following events;
Super-Sprint Distance (Entry Fee from R150)
* Open Category (minimum age 12 years)
* Triathlon – 300m Swim / 10km Cycle / 2.5km Run
* Duathlon – 2.5km Run / 10km Cycle / 2.5km Run
Sprint Distance (Entry Fee from R250)
* Open Category (minimum age 16 years)
* Triathlon – 750m Swim / 20km Cycle / 5km Run
* Duathlon – 2.5km Run / 20km Cycle / 5km Run
Olympic Distance (Entry Fee from R350)
* Open Category (minimum age 18 years)
* Triathlon – 1500m Swim / 40km Cycle / 10km Run
* Duathlon – 5km Run / 40km Cycle / 10km Run
Those without a valid TSA license will need to purchase a temporary license for the race. Please see entry details on the ENTER NOW page.
Please note that with the Zsports events the Duathlon run distances are swopped around so that the shorter distance is run first and the longer distance 2nd to ensure that it’s in line with the Triathlon which takes place at the same time.