TSA Level 1 Coaching course
Dear Coaches, Multisport and Triathlon Clubs.
CTTA will be facilitating a recognized TSA Level 1 Coaching course. The course, presented by a Qualified and TSA approved trainer, Neil Macpherson, is run over a three-day period (not always consecutively) with each day taking 8 hours. In addition to this the candidates will have to complete and prepare and study for an estimated additional 12 hours to give a total of 36 hours.
Aim: how to effectively plan, conduct and evaluate triathlon coaching sessions, ideally while working with the support of senior coaches.
- Understanding fundamentals of sports coaching
- Planning of coaching activities
- Delivery of coaching
- Evaluation of coaching
- Planning triathlon specific sets
- Conducting triathlon sessions
- Evaluating Triathlon sessions
The course is a mixture of class room lectures, group work and discussion, directed practical tasks and written tasks which are conducted by the learner by themselves.
DURATION: The course requires three full days, normally Sat, Sun and another Sat or Sunday at a minimum of 1 week separation.
DATE: Looking at the calendar currently be 13/14 October 2018 and 21 or 22nd October 2018
VENUE / PLANNED MEETING ROOM: Currently being sourced…
- Access to Swimming Pool for 2:00 on weekend 1
- Access to a traffic free zone for Bike drills
- Access to a track or field for running
COST OF THE COURSE:
Total Cost estimate: R1950 per attendee